“Sauces and buffet”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #69 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Sauces and buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I recommend getting anything that requires their many sauces to be put on top of or dipped into. They also have a decent priced buffet. Service was slow, even though it wasn't busy, but the food was good.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank jashoupe

Amherst, Ohio
“Good place for a car show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

It's in a busy industrial part of town which is odd but the wings and onion rings are great!!
We went for the Vw car show and the place was packed. I love the burgers and wings especially.

• Visited January 2014
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food and car event. Please come back again soon!
Lerwick, United Kingdom
“An Unexpected Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Seen this place on Man V Food (Not this very location) so I thought I would check it out and it turned out to be a great place. The inside setting is very Nascar, there was a massive nascar table and just had a whole nascar theme. I had the wings, as i'm a huge wing fan! I Had boneless atomic bbq I think... and the 3rd hottest hot sauce. The bbq was lovely and tangy with a hot aftertaste, the hot sauce had a nice sweet tang with a nice heat, just enough for myself. The wings were cooked to perfection, maybe too much perfection as the meat was just falling apart. The waitress was very welcoming and let me customize my order which was great.

The highlight of the trip to this restaurant for me though was the unexpected Car Meet that was happening, there was also a Tiger on show which was also a great treat.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and would go back regularly if I lived nearby.

• Visited December 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our food and decor. We hope to see you at The Lube again!
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was there to attend a fundraiser being held in the patio area. Although it was very crowded (a good thing), the servers kept up with everyone. My food was cooked perfectly.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank celtlassie
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with great food and Team Member service. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wednesday night motor bikes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Appart from viewing hundreds of beautiful Motor Bikes, the meal of baby back ribs were one of the best in the area. With a choice of sauces ranging from mild to very hot, the meal was much better than I was expecting.

Service was extremely efficient and friendly too.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Iain K
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
ThanQ for sharing your review! We always love hearing from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed the Bike Nite event, food and experienced great service. We hope to see you back again soon!