“Lots of fun without breaking the bank...”
Review of Silver Sands Motel

Silver Sands Motel
Ranked #48 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The rooms are spacious and the kitchenettes are well equipped. Best of all, access to the beach is easiest anywhere -- just walk straight out the back. The pool, hot tub and sauna are clean. You can easily walk to surprisingly good restaurants (oops, the secret is out) and a well-stocked market. Rates are very reasonable for what you get.

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view, but upstairs rooms are even better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Pepi25_11

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is amazing , quiet, very friendly and nice place, definitely we come back this summer and highly recommend to other people. Before I used to pay more money for the hotels, and I must admit , that this is a motel but in many cases it was much better than hotels))) and againe, what was really important to me- CLEAN, close to the octane)) we had small kitchen in our room, it was great opportunity to cook

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Nastlife85
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This place is small, quiet, well maintained, CLEAN, the owners are great people.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Sunlover534
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I been staying at this place for last 4 years very happy with evrithing owners are really friendly I will be back

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank BDzevad
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I spent 12/25/11-12/29/11 here to get away & to be refreshed by some sun & beach time. I was pleasantly surprised by Jack & Anna. When my tv remote wouldn't work, Anna came to check on it, & Jack had it up & working the next day. (I hadn't come to watch tv anyway, so it was great to have the quiet & do some reading .) Each day we visited while we sat out by the pool, we had some background in common. It was more like visiting with old friends than with someone I had just met. I loved my kitchenette, I ate breakfast in my room and went out for some wonderful seafood for dinner. I opened my bathroom window for some fresh air, & it did get a little cool at night. The RATE is GREAT, the beach is a 2 block walk, or short drive. (Of course the parking is free.) This is a quiet area, off of the main drag. I can't wait to go back again next year!

Room Tip: Larger rooms are across from the pool, quieter area behind the office.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank homeschool7
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here and I keep coming back because Jack and Anna take great pride in their motel. The location is very convenient, the rooms are clean and overall this is a great value. I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank tmiller17112
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Located in the center of everything, dining, beaches, ect... Clean rooms, small kitchenettes with all you need for cooking. Quiet area a block off the main strip. Only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is the decor, linens, and bedding is outdated and the beds could be a little more comfortable but the couple that run it are extremely nice and attentive. Verrrry small pool which was fine with us being we spent most of our days at the beach. Grill was also available for use. Liked the privacy and quiet away from the larger hotels.

• Stayed: September 2011