“Good Food, Great Atmosphere”

O'Keefe's Tavern & Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Mastic, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have been here twice during one trip to Clearwater. Great experience both times. Happy and upbeat atmosphere. Great food!!! Be careful, the apps are great and you won't want dinner afterwards. Kathy is a great server so ask for her and sit back and relax! Enjoy.....

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anne F

North Canton, Ohio
“Good Food & Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

While visiting relatives in Clearwater, we stopped here on the evening the US was beating Ghana in the World Cup - obviously, a spiritually uplifting experience in itself. We were seated in a more quiet area, but the cheers from the bar were still able to add to the frivolity and overall sense of joy that has become rare these past few years. Our server Leigh Ann was quick to bring the drinks (always a plus) and surprisingly in a place famous for burgers, she steered me into the best shepherd's pie I have ever had. I think everyone else in our party was happy - their plates were clean and for the first time in several days, weren't whining about something. My daughter loved the hot chocolate, but I'd like another Guinness and more shepherd's pie. I'm planning on being here next trip to Clearwater. See you again, Leigh Ann!!

1 Thank MongoLobo
Clearwater
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saturday lunch before work”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I do lunch about 11am on Saturday and really enjoy the Cali chicken club and chili. the bar tender Andrea is great . She gets me to try other items on the menu and never disappoints and has a great smile.. !!! It's my fav lunch spot!!

1 Thank Walrus1001
Seminole, Florida
“Lunch-Bunch at O'keefe's”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great food and fantastic service brings me back weekly...Personalization of service can not be compared to any other...Andrea has been my server since day one and her personally and knowledge can not be beat...Food is wonderful and every visit becomes a memorable moment.. Her suggestions make every meal special... If you are looking both for a Sports Bar and a quiet booth, O'Keefe's is where you will find it. Remember to ask for Andrea...She is the best and worth waiting for...

1 Thank Tina C
Buffalo
“As good as home.....”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I visit Florida every year, and make sure that i eat at O'Keefes on every visit.... French Onion Soup is delicious...Chicken Tenders are amazing...just all around great food.... And drinks... And for the past two years, we actually had the same server, Andrea, who actually remembered us... So besides the food, she's what makes us come back also.... Thanks.. T&M

• Visited May 2014