“Good Irish Pub”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Terrific Pub food! This visit we really enjoyed other features of fish tacos and veggies quesadilla. Always a fun place to dine.

1  Thank mixaconsulting

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went last night and being a Friday night, it was pretty crowded. We decided to sit at the bar and was pleased to hear that happy hour is everyday all day...nice surprise. The menu had a lot of choices but we decided to be 'good' and I got the chicken spinach salad and my wife got the buffalo chicken salad. Both them were excellent! Picture perfect and plenty of chicken and fresh lettuce. I was tempted to get the fish n chips because that is my weakness but held strong. I noticed one of the tables near us ordered fish n chips and I asked the guy and he said it was terrific and that is always favorite. So one of these days, I will venture back and try them out! The bar tender Mike (Wisconsin hat) was very good and attentive to everyone altho as mentioned the place was crowded.

Had an enjoyable dinner, inexpensive and I shall return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Don't waste your time or money! Back in the day..it was awesome pizza... It is a stinky old place ..food isn't even considered average in my book..skip it..go on down the street to Cristino's Coal Fired Pizza.

3  Thank Warehouse2120
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A good experience inn dining and service. Plenty of Parking and they take reservations. Always have a special addition to an extensive e bar menu ... Don't miss this one on your next trip to Florida.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had the good fortune to go to O'Keefes on St Patricks weekend. The tent was set up outside but we got lucky and sat in the resteraunt. Service was decent on a busy night and the food was outstanding. I love corned beef and cabbage and I had one of the best I've ever had. The extras were great as we were entertained by a group of pipers from Dunedin and later danced and carried on under the tent. We'll go back again, hopefully near St Patricks day!