“Wonderful,Relaxing, and Delicious”
Review of Columbia

Columbia
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Waterfront dining at its finest! Family-owned & operated for more than 112 years, Columbia has earned acclaim for its old-world charm & award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine & wine list. Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Filet Mignon "Columbia," & fresh seafood specialties. Sample a fine Spanish wine like Torres, Montecillo or Campillo. Don't miss our world-famous Original 1905(R) Salad, named "One of America's Top 10 Best Salads" by USA Today -- The only restaurant in Florida to be named. Whether you choose a table looking out onto the radiant blue waters of the Intracoastal Waterway from the Mediterranean dining room, or experience the casual atmosphere from our outdoor deck on the water, you can enjoy the cuisine that has consistently been voted Tampa Bay's Favorite. Casual attire is fine, but we don't allow sleeveless shirts on men. We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful,Relaxing, and Delicious”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I was a tad worried when I first saw the white table cloths and having 4 kids with me.. However the food was ahmazing and many great choices on the kids menu. I had the Cuban and black bean soup both were perfect. Our waiter was Mike and he was terrific and gave great advice! Thanks for pushing us towards the white chocolate bread pudding! My mouth is watering thinking about it!!

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Tishomingo, Oklahoma
“Florida 2014”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

EXCELLENT!! The views from both inside and outside are spectacular! Our waiter was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. Even kidded with us when we wanted. We had a variety of items off of the menu, and the "Made at the table Sangria" was awesome!!! If we visit again, we will come here also.

• Visited March 2014
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“Favorite in Clearwater Beach - Sand Key Island”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had the opportunity to have both a lunch and dinner at Columbia last week while on vacation. This was an annual return to the area - we always have at least one meal at Columbia. This year was no disappointment - dinner was fantastic as always. Great food, outstanding wait staff, and overall awesome dining experience. Lunch was equally fantastic - Kurt's mealtoaf sandwich was worth the year-long wait as was the pitcher of Mojito. This is my wife and I favorite place on Sand Key Island and an absolute must go to when you are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Philly
“Not what I had hoped for.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The history, great decor and busy atmosphere of this place led me to believe this was going to be a great experience. Unfortunately, the food was not. The Black Bean soup was just "ok", my Arroz con pollo main course was bland and spiceless. The rice was clumpy and overdone and the chicken was one uncut lump of thigh/drumstick. The flan dessert was good, but didn't make up for the rest of the meal.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Food and View”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I loved the the 1905 Salad that is made table side. I also had the grouper with yellow rice and black beans. The Cuban Bread was very good. Service was OK but the view and the relaxation of being by the water was priceless. It is on a Boardwalk with great shopping. A really fun place to take the family.

Visited March 2014