“Great Service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Columbia

Columbia
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Waterfront dining at its finest! Family-owned & operated for more than 112 years, Columbia has earned acclaim for its old-world charm & award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine & wine list. Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Filet Mignon "Columbia," & fresh seafood specialties. Sample a fine Spanish wine like Torres, Montecillo or Campillo. Don't miss our world-famous Original 1905(R) Salad, named "One of America's Top 10 Best Salads" by USA Today -- The only restaurant in Florida to be named. Whether you choose a table looking out onto the radiant blue waters of the Intracoastal Waterway from the Mediterranean dining room, or experience the casual atmosphere from our outdoor deck on the water, you can enjoy the cuisine that has consistently been voted Tampa Bay's Favorite. Casual attire is fine, but we don't allow sleeveless shirts on men. We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays.
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Staying at Sheraton and decided to try Columbia due to short walk. Service given to us by David, was great. Lots of history and many items on menu. Try the salad made table side, delicious and full flavour. There is a more formal dining area and a small casual dining area, great for kids. They also have an outdoor seating area bayside.

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Kenora
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

This is my second visit here, dined there with my family, loved the table side service for our mojito & salad. Server was very good, perfect timing, huge portions of food, the complimentary Cuban bread was so good. Excellent rating based on food....lots of choices....

Visited December 2013
Lliria, Spain
“A taste of Cuba in Clearwater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I saw this restaurant from my home in Spain and decided to take my elderly aunt out for Christmas dinner. I had the Cuban Christmas Dinner. My aunt had a seafood meal and we both enjoyed it
I had no idea what a treat was in store for us when I made the booking.
I even took pictures of the walls in the gents as it was so well decorated. Needless to say, I will certainly return when I am next in Clearwater.
The food,ambiance,service and location was just great.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Outstanding from Tapas to Tiramasu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Having visited most of the Columbia Restaurant properties located in Ybor City, St. Augustine, Clearwater and - back in the day - St. Petersburg's iconic Pier, I found the food and service consistently very good and in keeping with the Spanish tradition that's part of Florida's culture and history. We continue to visit the Clearwater Beach location on special occasions due to the excellent view of the intercostal waterway and outstanding Spanish and Cuban menu.

Lewistown, Pennsylvania
“Fast food Cuban not impressed at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

After all of the great reviews, this place was a disappointment. Terrible service. Marginal food that was over priced. I happen to love really good paella. It was $28 -reasonable perhaps - if the paella had been any good. It wasn't. I've had good paella and this was not it. In the states the best I've had was served at www.local188.com in Portland, ME. I suspect this place is part of a franchise. It had that feel. Unengaged employees. Marginal food that is over priced due to beach location. Find another place to eat dinner if looking for something special. This is not it.

1 Thank akamum