“The best authentic Mexican food I've ever had!”

El Huarache Azteca 3
Ranked #236 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best authentic Mexican food I've ever had!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm from Texas and there is lots of Mexican places there but none of them has food as good as here, it is also very inexpensive, we were a group of 14 and paid like a $120 that's less than 10 per person and ate until we were full. The staff is great also, hope Ive had found it since the first day we got here we'd eat here everyday

• Visited June 2014

Clearwater, Florida
“Average food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went for lunch with a friend. The place is kind of hidden from the street. Remote area. There is ample parking. Good for families. Clean. Friendly. The food is average. Festive decor. A little pricey for lunch, but you do get a lot of food.

• Visited January 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Best Mexican Restaurant.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

El Hurache Azteca is the best mexican restaurant that I been to the food is really good,it has great decorations and the service is great.I really recommend this restaurant for people that are visiting Clearwater.

• Visited November 2013
Largo, Florida
“Excellent restaurant !!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Good menu, I really enjoy my lunch here. Real Mexican food. I recommend this beautiful restaurant !!

Clearwater
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I happened to be driving by after visiting a client in this remote area, hesitantly I decided to order the specialty of the house "Huarache", immediately, I was transported to Mexico where I lived as a young adult. The flavors where very original, the presentation was oustanding and the service was impeccable. I fully recommend the place if you like authentic Mexican food.

Ron Gibson