“Disappointing Experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #134 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Disappointing Experience”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This restaurant is a national chain & has been in this same location for several years. I never went there before because I am lactose intolerant & when I called them in advance, years ago, the person who answered the phone said all their fish was delivered to them covered in butter. I called again the other day & was assured that there would be plenty of things on the menu which I could eat. And, there were. However, there was an hour between when we ordered & when we were served our main courses. It was a school nite & my 12 year old grandkids were falling asleep by the time the food was served. My food was tasteless, but others at our table said their dinners were good. Our server was very friendly & nice. I don't know who was responsible for the delay in serving our dinners. I, personally, wouldn't care to return there. Others in our party will.

• Visited February 2014

“Dinner”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a taken our dad there for his 75th birthday celebration. 3 plates were sent back because it was totally the wrong dinner plates. A lot of items completely missed! Sad part of this is that we had 3 wait staff that were trying to wait on us and all their other tables. When a restaurant lets you book a large party and says that we're all set maybe they should allow them to wait on just our party.....Communication brake down

Visited February 2014
Suzhou, China
“Nice place for seafood or fish”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We tried this place yesterday. First of all, they offered French bread with olive oil that was excellent. As appetizer to share, we the delicious homemade sauce mussels and scallops with bacon (bacon was probably a little bit too dry). Then, we ordered stuffed tilapia and the special of the day grilled snapper.The presentation on the small plates was not the best taste but the food end up to be very tasty. Plus, they helped and recommended a very good red blend wine for us also. Overall, very good experience and good atmosphere with good music too. People seems to like it too as the place was packed.

Visited January 2014
Clearwater
“Turned us away because they were not officially open yet!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Silly gooses we were just a few minutes early, they could have offered us a seat outside and a drink until they opened. Instead they said we are not open yet! So we went across the street to Besa Grill. Think again guys!

Visited December 2013
Fort Pierce, FL
“Always a good bet when out of town”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Quite often, when my wife and I travel, we look to see if the area has a Bonefish Grill as it is always a good choice. We recently were in Clearwater area and found a Bonefish Grill there on MacMillen Booth Road. We enjoy the Bang Bang shrimp as an appetizer so we don't look past that. The one thing I do like about thier menu is that many of the items come in two sizes for the smaller appetitie and the larger appetite. They always have good seafood, one of my favorites is the shrimp/scallop combination. They offer 4 different sauce toppings for any entree. Well stocked bar, good service, and cleanliness have been consistent at any Bonefish Grill we have eaten at (about 6 different locations). They do have choices other than seafood on the menu but with a name like Bonefish Grill, they focus on seafood. Has always been a good choice for us.

• Visited November 2013