“Great food and service!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #128 of 755 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was so happy to find they were open for lunch on Sunday. We had several dishes to sample and they were all good but the salmon and asparagus salad was AMAZING!!!!!! My friend and I are still talking about it! Our server was outstanding. They offer a brunch special of unlimited mimosas an a few other drinks and omlets for under $20. We will be going back for more!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very small portions of very expensive fish......Service is typical of every chain
(Chili's... Macaroni grill,etc) but the prices (Ma donne!!!!)... Save your money, buy a bigger boat....

Reviewed August 8, 2012

They used to have a call ahead wait list, but they did away with it awhile ago. Didn't matter, as the 25 minute wait was worth it. Wednesdays the Bang! Bang! Shrimp and Bang! Bang! Shrimp Tacos are offered at a special price - Tacos before 6:30PM. We ate until we couldn't eat any more, and it didn't cost much at all. Bianca was fabulous. She kept our drinks filled, and with the bread - which was hot and fresh from the oven - she brought butter for my husband & oil for me. The Bang! Bang! Shrimp is consistently spicy and delicious - tonight was no different. The Tacos came with a mixed greens salad, which was fresh and tasty. The prices are so good on Wednesdays that tonight we were able to thank Bianca for her excellent service by leaving her a 30% tip. We'll be back, and we hope Bianca will be there when we return.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Everything at every visit has been wonderful. Food is superb, service is awesome!
The Asian flare to some meals is just over the top - if I could afford to eat there every day - I would!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The only restaurant I've visited that had gluten free appetizers and desert! The grilled scallops were outstanding. The service was very good.