“Flavorful Seafood with Good Service”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed May 18, 2014

While on vacation, my wife and I ate at Crabby Bills on a Wednesday evening. The place was busy, but our waitress was reasonably quick to get our drink and appetizer order. The appetizers we got - peel and eat shrimp and spinach and artichoke dip - were very good. I had a broiled combination seafood plate and it was also very good, and my wife reported the shrimp entrée she ordered to be very good. Although I'd consider this a typical "touristy" seafood place, I'd recommend Crabby Bills based on good service and very good food. The menu has quite a variation on it and it would be sure to have something for just about anyone. Our waitress was very helpful as she pointed out some condiments in a bucket on the table and she brought some extra napkins, too.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Ordered the crabcakes--simply wonderful. Prices were reasonalble for fresh fish. Would definetly go there again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had a family dinner here while staying in Clearwater. Great beach feel; feels like you're on vacation. Our server was excellent and recommended the crab.... excellent choice. The menu is vast so you'll always find something to eat for everyone on the group. We'll eat here again next time we're in Clearwater.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Within one week, my friends and I went here to eat twice: Once for lunch and second for dinner. There are many items to choose from on the menu. We all liked what we ordered and the portions are average like any other restaurant. Prices are average also.I especially like their cole slaw. I really liked the Conch Fritters appetizer. Whe you park there, go right in and buy a $1 parking pass, otherwise it is 50cents a 1/2 hour for the meter parking and the maximum time is 1/2 hour. You would have to leave your table after 30 minutes & go back out to "feed the meter". I did not give it 5 stars since both times the service was slow. Expect to be here awhile. The first time, we had to hunt down our waiter a lot. The 2nd time, our waitress was excellent but the kitchen must have been slow. Other than that, go......you will like it.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We ate at Crabby Bills, and also went there just to drink at the bar.
It's a fun place, and the staff are great.
The food was lovely. I ate pork chops, and hubby had chicken.
It is a seafood restaurant, but the other options were nice too.
We didn't have to wait to be served.