“Not at all crabby”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I couldn't leave Florida without a grouper sandwich. Along with a modest yet good beer selection, choice of grouper also? Spectacular. And the wait staff was very pleasant. Next time I'm in Clearwater Beach, I'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I loved the location of this crabby bills better then the stone beach location...but both have really good food. Our waitress was so great we had her watching for a signal to add a pound of crabs on command great evening was had by all. Friendly staff, and barkeep. Call ahead for reservations

Reviewed November 19, 2013

With wife and kids and the service was excellent and the food too. Busy place and a wait of 20 minutes assured us that it was worth the wait if that busy. Kids loved the childrens menu and as always in the states they get given the colouring paper table place mats which keeps them well engrossed. Wine a bit pricey but that seems the norm.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Food that is out of this world, friendly service, decent prices and you can enjoy drinks and dinner out in the wide open spaces of one of Florida's most breathtaking locations... Pier 60. You will never see a sunset like those off of Pier 60 (Clearwater Beach) Florida. Enjoy a quick lunch or wrap up your day with a relaxing dinner but DO try one of the famous Rumrunners. Mmm-mmm good.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were walking around looking for a place to get some lobster in Clearwater Beach and settled on Crabby Bill's. They have some interesting menu items like alligator and frog's legs, and the decor is cute with a fisherman theme. We had the spinach dip and fried alligator for appetizers, with lobster, crab, and the chicken on a baguette (?) for entrees. The spinach dip was typical of what you'd get so it was good, and the alligator was flavorful, but reminded me too much of pork (which I can't eat and don't like anyway haha). Everyone else really enjoyed it though, so if you've never had it before, I recommend trying it. The crab was yummy, but I found it very salty. The lobster was not the delicious Atlantic lobster we get at home, and was very chewy and way overcooked. It was really expensive too, $36 for 1 lb of lobster tail. I ordered the "fresh seasonal vegetables" with my meal which, interestingly enough, means "a cup of broccoli in garlic butter." Since you get two sides with a seafood entree, I ordered two lots of vegetables and ended up with a pound of crab and 2 cups of broccoli hahaha. One of the girls with us had the chicken and it was more bread than anything else. Overall, the meals were not that great. Kind of disappointing because we had been hoping for some good seafood and were drawn in by the name and the look of the building =/

We started out the meal with pina coladas which were absolutely to die for. The service was good and quick and we didn't really wait long for anything either. I'd probably come back here again for the drinks, but not for the food,

1  Thank MerwenPendragon