“Good atmosphere and decent views”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good atmosphere and decent views”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We ate here for an early dinner and we enjoyed the lively atmosphere. We were seated upstairs and had a decent view of the ocean. It was indoors though and we were hoping for an outside deck but the only outside seating I saw was downstairs which wouldn't give much of a view.
The food was pretty good and the waitress was nice enough.

Visited October 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Springfield, New Jersey, United States
“Amazing Server John”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

After three days of vacation in Florida, my husband and I drove to Clearwater to find a great place to have some seafood. We had eaten at several places, but non of them really fit the experience we were looking for nor did the food. Crabby Bill's was the first place that caught our eye, but we decided to keep driving around and find a different place. We did not find a place that caught our eye, so we drove back to Crabby Bill's. THe first thing we noticed was the live music and the relax atmosphere on the patio. We walked up to the second floor and felt that we would stick to sitting out and get some fresh air. What topped our experience was the server "John". He had a lot of energy and had a great smile on his face. He set the mood and was fun. THis is what we always look for when we eat out. THe server is a huge part of how you enjoy your time and your food. We even took a picture and purchased the frame with him in our picture. The food was amazing!.. Fresh seafood was cooked just right. We had a view towards the beach with a lot of fresh breeze. We spoke to the manager and advised as to the incredible service provided by John. That is extremely important after working in Customer Service for 15 years. I would definitely recommend this place and if you can, ask for John. We will be coming back with our children.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Seafood Lovers Look No Further!!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, great service, and AMAZING food!!! Tried my very first oyster on the half shell and it tasted like it was just shucked from the ocean. Also tried the volcano alligator... if tuna is chicken from the sea, alligator is chicken from the swamp!!! Taste's like chicken lol but the sauce was fiery and hot and delicious. Had the steamer bucket... snow crab legs, shrimp, mussels, clams with a hint of old bay seasoning... I was in heaven!!! Try the Shrimp and feta appetizer wasn't sure about this combination but it really is good!!! Overall the service was impecable our waitress was awesome and so friendly even taking our pictures and celebrating a birthday with us. Great place and will definitely be back!!!

1 Thank Ryan P
Minneapolis
“Fun place to eat with good food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I recently ate at Crabby Bill's on my last trip to the area. I've been there several times before however. It's a fun, lively place to eat with pretty good food. It's not overly expensive depending on what you order. I had the surf & turf which was fantastic. The steak was tender & cooked the way I wanted it. The shrimp was delicious.

They have indoor & outdoor seating. This place is not right on the beach but off of the main drag.

Easy walk to get to from most beach locations. It's close to the Hilton.

Clarklake, Michigan
“Awesome service in a fun and laid back atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I came here with two girlfriends for a pre-dinner drink and we had such a good time we ended up having several pre-dinner drinks. Our bartender Kelly was so much fun. She made the experience so wonderful for all of us. She had high energy and made some GREAT drink recommendations. I've been celebrating birthdays together with my friends for 20 years now and I think this is probably one of my favorite memories. My only regret is that we ever left here and had dinner elsewhere. I visit this area once a year and usually like to try different things but I can guarantee this will be a staple from here on out!

On a side note, happy hour prices are unbelievably reasonable, especially for the location and the merchandise is so adorable you can't help but buy something. Plus, the restaurant has its own personal photographer who snapped some awesome pictures of the group which we couldn't resist purchasing. I wish I could remember the photographers name (she worked Friday evening as well) because she was great too!