“Wow! This place is amazing”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Chepstow, United Kingdom
“Wow! This place is amazing”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I don't really like seafood and don't trust it but this place is amazing! I had a house salad with mango and pineapple vinegarette with Malibu coconut shrimp and it was lovely! My dad had alligator tail bites and grouper sandwich was very filling and tasty! Our server was Gary and he was very smily and kind and nothing was trouble! For seafood the bill was very reasonable! And it is set in a lovely location! I suggest you go here

• Visited September 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Norway
“An easy place to dine with small kids”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on our last night in CWB. We wanted seafood but didn't want a too fancy place due to having a 6 year old and a 10 month old baby with us. So we ended up at Crabby's. I had the special which was coconut fry shrimp and mahi mahi. Husband had the snow crab and our 6 year old had tenders and fries. The food was ok nothing great but perfectly adequate. We sat outside on the terrace which was warm but easy to be with kids. Service was good and we were asked many times what we thought of the food etc.

• Visited August 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Food and Views!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The fish was not only very fresh, but well-cooked, too!! We just stopped in for lunch, and found it affordable enough for an appetizer to share. The Alligator Bites were tender & moist, my Grilled Tuna Steak was perfectly cooked, and my hubby's blackened Grouper Sandwich was spicy and filling. We'll definitely be back when in the area!

Visited August 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“I can only guess at how these other reviews believe this location is any good...”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My father and I were at the marina early waiting for our dolphin tour that leaves from across the street. The parking is very bad in this area- very limited especially during the weekend, make sure you get a parking pass from whatever tour you're taking if you're going to be there longer for an hour. The parking meters can only be set for 1 hour increments. The $2 parking pass is good for a 1/2 day, so if you have a parking pass you can park at meters that don't state, " no permit," and you wont have to feed the meter any coins. Just be sure to display your parking pass, faced outward where it's clearly seen because the parking patrol is very diligent in the Clearwater Beach area. My dad is diabetic and needed something to eat so he wanted to go in to Crabby Bills and grab a bite to eat. I didn't want to eat so I walked around the marina and talked to the boat crews for about 15 minutes then went in to check on my dad. He'd sat there with just his drink and hadn't seen the waitress or been able to order. We got to the location an hour early to have plenty of time for our tour and for him to eat. The waitress arrived after I'd sat there a few minutes and I ordered water without lemon because I'm allergic to lemons. She shows up a few minutes later with my water with a lemon in it. I didn't drink it. My dad ordered a burger, medium well with no pink at all in the meat. 15 minutes later his order shows up and it's basically raw. Over 30 minutes to wait for a raw burger. He ate around the edges and left the rest. He said his coleslaw was barely edible, nothing special and he left 1/2 of that also. On our way out we talked to the hostess and another server named Tyler, told them our experience and they said they were sorry and that was it. The restaurant wasn't full in our section, there were 4 other tables with couples at them. I've worked as waitstaff in my past and it was slow that day. The manager walked around once, didn't ask anyone how the food was, definitely didn't ask us anything as we sat there and then we didn't see him again. Poorly trained staff, bad food. I do not recommend this Crabby Bill location to anyone unless they are used to this type of lackluster and incompetent service.

• Visited September 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Four stars from a long-time Floridian”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have enjoyed many seafood restaurants, from Florida Keys to Boston, so expected this to be very ordinary. The entrance near the bar was noisy, so we chose to go upstairs inside. The dining room was well decorated - nautical, but not kitshy (see picture) with view of the waterfront. Music was well selected with good volume. Service by Logan was prompt. We chose from the Early Bird (ends 6:00PM) menu - all under $10.00. I had yellow fin tuna, and husband had mahi mahi. Both were excellent. We saw a steaming pot of shrimp and tempting crab legs go by. Overall, very good experience.

• Visited August 2013