“Great Food and Views!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Food and Views!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The fish was not only very fresh, but well-cooked, too!! We just stopped in for lunch, and found it affordable enough for an appetizer to share. The Alligator Bites were tender & moist, my Grilled Tuna Steak was perfectly cooked, and my hubby's blackened Grouper Sandwich was spicy and filling. We'll definitely be back when in the area!

Visited August 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Clearwater, Florida
“I can only guess at how these other reviews believe this location is any good...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My father and I were at the marina early waiting for our dolphin tour that leaves from across the street. The parking is very bad in this area- very limited especially during the weekend, make sure you get a parking pass from whatever tour you're taking if you're going to be there longer for an hour. The parking meters can only be set for 1 hour increments. The $2 parking pass is good for a 1/2 day, so if you have a parking pass you can park at meters that don't state, " no permit," and you wont have to feed the meter any coins. Just be sure to display your parking pass, faced outward where it's clearly seen because the parking patrol is very diligent in the Clearwater Beach area. My dad is diabetic and needed something to eat so he wanted to go in to Crabby Bills and grab a bite to eat. I didn't want to eat so I walked around the marina and talked to the boat crews for about 15 minutes then went in to check on my dad. He'd sat there with just his drink and hadn't seen the waitress or been able to order. We got to the location an hour early to have plenty of time for our tour and for him to eat. The waitress arrived after I'd sat there a few minutes and I ordered water without lemon because I'm allergic to lemons. She shows up a few minutes later with my water with a lemon in it. I didn't drink it. My dad ordered a burger, medium well with no pink at all in the meat. 15 minutes later his order shows up and it's basically raw. Over 30 minutes to wait for a raw burger. He ate around the edges and left the rest. He said his coleslaw was barely edible, nothing special and he left 1/2 of that also. On our way out we talked to the hostess and another server named Tyler, told them our experience and they said they were sorry and that was it. The restaurant wasn't full in our section, there were 4 other tables with couples at them. I've worked as waitstaff in my past and it was slow that day. The manager walked around once, didn't ask anyone how the food was, definitely didn't ask us anything as we sat there and then we didn't see him again. Poorly trained staff, bad food. I do not recommend this Crabby Bill location to anyone unless they are used to this type of lackluster and incompetent service.

• Visited September 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Four stars from a long-time Floridian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have enjoyed many seafood restaurants, from Florida Keys to Boston, so expected this to be very ordinary. The entrance near the bar was noisy, so we chose to go upstairs inside. The dining room was well decorated - nautical, but not kitshy (see picture) with view of the waterfront. Music was well selected with good volume. Service by Logan was prompt. We chose from the Early Bird (ends 6:00PM) menu - all under $10.00. I had yellow fin tuna, and husband had mahi mahi. Both were excellent. We saw a steaming pot of shrimp and tempting crab legs go by. Overall, very good experience.

• Visited August 2013
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
“Decent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

We came here for dinner one evening during the week. The atmosphere was just ok--nicer in the open air deck seating. However, we thought that having a person asking to take photos for purchase on key chains etc. was a little annoying. I prefer not to be bothered with sales pitches while I'm out for dinner.Service was decent. Fried alligator appetizer was pretty good. Coconut shrimp was delicious- large shrimp with a tasty coating. The sides of fries and coleslaw were just average. Overall a decent dining experience but nothing too special.

• Visited August 2013
Orlando
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Grouper sandwich,fresh oysters and crab dip to die for. Ate lunch there on Sunday with no wait and great view of harbor.

Visited August 2013