“Great food!”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The fried shrimp, fries and fish were great! The service was so-so and cigarette smoke kept drifting inside.

Visited November 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Not crabby here”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I got early bird specials of tuna and mahi and both were excellent. Happy hour is 11-7. Needless to say we ate at 5 and are still here drinking at 6:30....can't beat $1.50 drafts. Plus their Friday entertainment plays all the classics you want to hear and its steps from our hotel.

“Definitely a great dining experience!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I was expecting an overated touristy restaurant but it was the exact opposite! We had to go back a second evening to have everything we wanted on the menu. TOTALLY A+ from the service to the food!

Saint Thomas, Canada
“Enjoyed our meal !!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband & i just arrived in N. Clearwater Beach yesterday & i hadn't checked tripadvisor before leaving the hotel !! so we found Crabby Bill's & went there for supper. The food was very good, My husband had Smuttered Chicken !! it tasted MMMMM !! i had a Seafood Platter .. for the most part it was MMMM !! but my shrimp were overcooked !! i was disappointed with that, but they were realllly busy !! Would we go back ??? of course !!

• Visited November 2012
Llangollen, United Kingdom
“Over rated”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Choose this restaurant because of the good reviews on trip adviser, to compliment our overnight stay to clear water .

We were quickly seated by a pleasant waitress or took our drinks order promptly but then forgot about us for 20 mins before taking our food order.

The starters arrived 2/4 were just edible. The other two of gater bites and conch fritters were unrecognisable food items. I have eaten both before at other restaurants. Gater bites tasted like chicken nuggets and the conch...well onion balls ( was there any conch in these greasy balls ?)

My pet hate and I find it to be the ultimate rudeness is the main arriving half way through you eating your starter. Bad time management ! Lack of customer care !

A table full of starters and mains is unpleasant to say the least !

The mains x 4 were all over cooked Badly presented and bland. My biggest disappointed was the expensive steam bucket which had been steamed before hand and reheated. This was the worse presented and cooked sea food I have ever come across in the many years of tracking the best seafood restaurant.

Advice ... Don't waste your money ! research for better sea food in your holiday area !

We I return here ...no way !

• Visited November 2012