“Poor Service and Food”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
USA
“Poor Service and Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Been here a number of times as a local to see my sister perform. Service and food is very spotty. It mostly caters to the visitors on the beach. This Crabby Bill's location figures these people are just here for one visit so why should they go out of their way to give good service or food. As a local I will never go back. I would recommend the Crabby Bills on Belleair Beach down to the south...they cater to locals.

• Visited August 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Macomb, Michigan
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Not sure if we were just hungry from spending day at beach but we sure ate alot. Started with a bucket of steamed shrimp that was fabulous and my wife and I had to fight the kids for. There was a great selection on entrees for both adults and kids and food was great. It's a cool restaurant just across from Pier 60, nice setting and just a good time!

• Visited November 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Great Opelia crabs”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I usually get the Bairdi crabs but since they were out of season, I ordered the Opi crabs and was very happy with my choice. My husband ordered the Stone Crabs and we shared our entrees but both of us agreed that the Opelias were the best. They were prepared with garlic butter and Old Bay seasoning and were so tasty that we didn't need the drawn butter that was provided. Service was very good as well. We were taken care of by Ashleigh, but Kelly also stopped by our table to make sure we had everything we needed even though she wasn't our server.

• Visited November 2012
Alabama
“Loved the fresh stone crab claws”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband recently had lunch at Crabby Bill's on our way out of Clearwater. Stone crabs had just come into season so I had to order them. What a treat! The claws were quite large and so scrumptious! My husband had blackened grouper which was perfectly prepared. The restaurant is a laid back, fun place with really good food. Our server was attentive, friendly and helpful and continually checked on us. They have a good menu with seafood, steaks, sandwiches--something for everyone. We ate inside, they also have outside seating which is quite popular. When in Clearwater we will eat at Bill's.

• Visited October 2012
Moore, Oklahoma
“Eh...”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This Crabby Bill's isn't quite as good as the ones I'm used to in St. Pete's Beach. I had the steak and oysters and the steak was too rare for my liking, took too long to come out and music was way too long... won't be coming back here.

Visited November 2012