“Good food, fun atmosphere... :)”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good food, fair portion sizes. Onion rings homemade and excellent!!

There are newer reviews for Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Holy Cow! This definitely was the highlight of our trip! We went to two different locations and we were extremely pleased with the service and the food! Try the clam strips!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I think I got the basics in my header: we ate here at 6:30 Thursday night, on a week that one local told us was the first that hadn't been mobbed in a while. It wasn't empty but they did still have tables available in all sections at the branch across from Pier 60. They seated us right away, at an upstairs table with a view out over the water. They brought a high chair for the little one and Laura our amazing waitress got my orders for the children's food back to the kitchen right away, as asked, so my very hungry, potentially cranky kids got their meals right away and were therefore much better behaved by the time my husband and I got our large shared seafood platter. Laura even charmed my two year old into getting off my lap and sitting in her high chair so I could crack crab-legs. We thought the drinks and food were fine, and the sunset view with happy kids made it much better. Prices worked out to about $18/person, including drinks and dessert. We would have gone back again the next night to try other things on the menu had rush hour from Tampa not slowed us down too much.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great food and a variety. You may have to wait but it is worth it.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Ate here twice during our stay. Restaurant is right near the Hyatt Regency and has a nice view of the beach. There are two levels with a nice bar area and music upstairs. Food was good and very moderately priced.