“Bob Evans Still Trying To Hang In There”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
“Bob Evans Still Trying To Hang In There”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here on Monday, the 18th, around 11 am, prices were way too high for the amount of food rec'd. No good deals compared to those at many I-Hop restaurants. Food was slow to come on Monday with hardly no one in there and breakfast potatoes were half cooked and pancakes were dry. Wished we had went to the Cracker Barrel down the street! I hadn't been to a Bob Evans eatery in years, b/c many in the Midwest have closed. I see why.

West Virginia
“Go Somewhere Else”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The service was not up to typical Bob Evan's standards. The waitress was slow and inattentive. I threw up an hour or so after I ate there. I suspect it was the salmon, since all I ate was the salmon and corn.

Visited February 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Pretty Good Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant was right next door to our hotel, and it became very convenient to pop in and have a full-course breakfast at a very reasonable price. I hadn't eaten in a Bob Evans Restaurant in years, and thought they had only "comfort food", so I was pleasantly surprised that they had upgraded their menu to offer healthy options (oatmeal instead of hash browns), fresh fruit, real butter (on request) and real half and half, instead of their non-dairy creamer (on request) for my coffee. The servers were accommodating and pleasant. I heard the servers address many of the customers by name, so it seemed to be a local favorite, not just a tourist destination from the hotels.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank FussyTraveler32920
Clearwater, Florida
“Breakfast”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome Breakfast, and plenty of food. Atmosphere is laid back and pretty clean. My husband is an Avid lover of pancakes, so this is one of his favorite restaurants

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tammy M
Hickory
“Gluten free menu”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We always enjoy Bob Evans. They now have a gluten free menu and the employees seem to understand what gluten intolerance is.

Visited January 2013