“Waaaaaay better”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Clearwater, Florida
“Waaaaaay better”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I came here about a year ago and ordered what had to be the worst burger I've ever had. The service was slow as well. I had ordered well done and got tar tar. The manager comped me but damage done. I had heard the place was remolded and well, I had a gift card burning a hole in my purse. Went back, ordered a mushroom swiss burger and it was just great. Friendly service. I do believe they have their act together now. Kudos!

• Visited March 2014

Dunedin, Florida, United States
“Very bad service”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I went here for dinner on a Friday night. The place was not extremely busy with no wait time. We were seated and waited about 5 minutes before our waiter came over. He took our drink orders and returned with the beverages. He stated he would be "right back." After about 20 minutes, we noticed that the next table seated 10 minutes after us had ordered and already received an appetizer. At this point, my friend and I were both visibly angry. Our waiter walked by our table at least 10 times during the 25 minutes we waited for him to get "right back." We asked to see a manager and explained our terrible service and left for a different restaurant. We explained to the waiter, as we asked for the manager, that his service was subpar and we were leaving. His excuse was that he had to help replace a keg and thought someone would help us. Which is poor seeing that he walked past us several time. A terrible experience, especially with my pregnant friend who was craving southwest egg rolls.

1 Thank LaDarius
Clearwater, Florida
“Horrible Service & Weak Drinks”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Will not be returning to the Chilis ever again. Our waiter in the bar area was rude and you could tell he really didn't want to be there. We ordered the happy hour margaritas and then when we complained that it tasted like just sweet and sour mix he rolled his eyes and told us thats just how they come and if we wanted new ones he would get us them but they won't taste any different. So we switched our drinks to the more expensive margaritas and when he comes back with them he tells us the bartender made a mistake and there really wasn't any liquor in the first batch. So thinking we would get our first round free when then bill came I was shocked to see the first round on the bill. This place was awful and we won't be back. If you do go here don't sit in the bar.

Visited November 2013
Largo, Florida
“Plenty to choose from”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There is such a variety of food to choose from. The new flat breads are delicious. The guacamole appetizer is great. As are the fajitas. So many drinks to choose from, also.

Visited October 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Nice casual place for family and friends!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I meet with a group of business ladies each month at this Chili's, and we always experience very good service and consistently good food here! The location is on a busy intersection, and they could use more and/or better parking, but the restaurant is well worth the visit!

Visited October 2013