Having booked in June '05 I was worried to read that a few people had not had their bookings recognised when checking in at the hotel. We were staying in our villa at Glenbrook (Clermont) and my daughter wanted to go to Clearwater for her birthday.
Rang the hotel and was pleased to hear we still had a booking. On arrival we found the hotel had changed it's name. Unfortuantely, it took three attempts to find a suitable room. The first one they sent us to on the 3rd floor didn't have enough beds and stunk of smoke.
The second one wasn't ready and smelt even worse, finally they gave us 309, which was spotless. Last year we had a tv in each section of the divided room, not this year though. There were not enough towels for the 5 of us, and when I rang down I was told to bring the other towels down before I could have anymore. The pillows were like bricks and there was only 4, there were 5 of us in the room. I was told, as housekeeping had gone home I could not get any more Pillows! ($205 + 11% tax per night)
The beach and sunsets from the balcony were brilliant as usual, only downside is half the building are demoliton sites as you walk along the front. It has taken a lot of people away from the area and even though it was Spring Break it was pretty empty.
We were glad to get back to our villa and checked out after only 2 nights instead of 3.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Clearwater FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Howard Johnson Clearwater
- Howard Johnson Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Howard Johnson