Seaside Inn & Suites(Clearwater)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$235
$299
$239
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmini donutswi fifirst floorcomfortable roomthe location is perfectpleasant staywould stay here againdunedinirmacleanlinessmicrowave
Reviewed December 29, 2007

We came from Australia & met other family members in Florida. Five of us stayed in two rooms & we all thought the accommodation deserved a higher rating! The beds were very comfortable, the room configured well & very clean and the breakfast room well stocked. The staff very helpful even when asked silly questions. We've been many places around the world & this place is above average with very good prices!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KathFrasier
Reviewed January 16, 2007

The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. Lots of restaurant options close by(not walking distance). Stayed 5 nights Jan 9th- 13th 2007. Right next to 19 so there is some traffic noise. Real close to Gulf to Bay which takes you straight to Clearwater Beach.

Stayed: January 2007
1  Thank Familytraveler42
Reviewed December 3, 2006

I stayed here for three nights and had a perfectly satisfactory experience. The advantages of this hotel are the close proximity to dining and shopping along Hwy 19, and the stable (but unsecure) in-room wireless internet access.

The air conditioning worked very well, and the free continental breakfast included a wide range of options. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank DrRingDing
Reviewed November 8, 2006

Stayed 2 nights in Novemeber of 06. Moved here from the Econo Lodge in Clearwater Beach. I really enjoyed my 2 nights here. I slept well despite the highway being outside. The double bed room I stayed in was big and clean. I had wireless internet access and I was very pleased with the room. Was only 2 miles from the Phillies spring training facility and only 15 minutes from Clearwater Beach. There were plenty of resturants and activities to do around the hotel. Route 19 is a main highway so it was very accessible to everything and I didn't hit traffic at all. It's not a 5 star resort but it reasonably priced, the front desk was friendly and the room was comfortable. I would recommend staying here over paying those high prices for other hotels this one can povide. If I go to Clearwater again I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mattaltieri7
Reviewed October 12, 2006

We stayed here one night on our way up the west coast of Florida - and didn't sleep a wink. The air conditioner in this room sounded like a 747 taking off - and to think I was worried about being kept awake by the traffic on the 6 lane highway outside.... definitely would not stay here again, solely for that reason. Apart from that, service was ok, and breakfast wasn't bad either.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
clearwaterhojo, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clearwater FL, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2009

We are currently in the process of upgrading all our Air Conditioners to new easier to operate digital Models. Please be patient with our transformation.