“Clean and fresh”

Green Mint Asian Grill
Ranked #133 of 725 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Good food, not fancy, good service, priced well. Awesome use of flavors, and make sure to ask for a little chopped mint on the side. Will eat there again for sure.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Located in a small mall with easy, free parking and delicious healthy food. Inexpensive, clean and staffed with a helpful and friendly staff. This is my new go-to restaurant when in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Love It!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Fantastic beef pho soup and try bin mi traditional sandwich. Delightful owners, eager to please each customer. I try to go there at least once a week.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was looking for a new noodle house in the Clearwater area and found this one had recently opened. Small, clean restaurant with open seating for about twenty people. Not very fancy but a modern feel. Tried the traditional Bahn-mi and Pork Bahn-mi as well as the Beef Pho. All were fresh, excellently prepared, and not too expensive. Loved their selection of Boba-teas as well. We'll definitely be back again.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I ate here yesterday for the first time and was not disappointed. The place was very clean and bright, minimalist in style. My husband and I shared orders of both chicken and shrimp summer rolls to start. Both had a great texture, although I was surprised to like the chicken more because it was really well seasoned and tender. My husband had the classic bahn mi which he enjoyed, and I had the bun noodle bowl with tofu. Both of us were really happy with our selections. He loved the bread and pate on his sandwich, and I really enjoyed the fresh veggies in my noodle bowl. Portions were very reasonably priced, and large. The summer rolls were about twice as big as I anticipated, and my noodle bowl was huge. Between all this food and a couple sodas, are lunch was only around $20 bucks (plus tip). Staff was friendly, and we really enjoyed the place. Left feeling light and healthy versus heavy and stuffed. We'll be back soon.