“Great food, great value”

Green Mint Asian Grill
Ranked #111 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I ate here yesterday for the first time and was not disappointed. The place was very clean and bright, minimalist in style. My husband and I shared orders of both chicken and shrimp summer rolls to start. Both had a great texture, although I was surprised to like the chicken more because it was really well seasoned and tender. My husband had the classic bahn mi which he enjoyed, and I had the bun noodle bowl with tofu. Both of us were really happy with our selections. He loved the bread and pate on his sandwich, and I really enjoyed the fresh veggies in my noodle bowl. Portions were very reasonably priced, and large. The summer rolls were about twice as big as I anticipated, and my noodle bowl was huge. Between all this food and a couple sodas, are lunch was only around $20 bucks (plus tip). Staff was friendly, and we really enjoyed the place. Left feeling light and healthy versus heavy and stuffed. We'll be back soon.

• Visited December 2013

Safety Harbor, Florida
“MUST TRY - HEALTHY, AFFORDABLE, GREAT FOOD & SERVICE”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Amazing fresh, healthy food & service! We love the Beef Pho, Caprese Sandwich & Chicken Summer Rolls. The mint lemonade is also great. Everything I try here is delicious. The restaurant is clean & the staff is hard working & very helpful. I can't wait to try many of the other dishes which are unique & not your typical Asian restaurant items. I highly recommend giving Green Mint Asian Grill a try. I will be back again very soon. Loved it!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gina L
Ozona, Florida
“Great Pho and Bon Mi.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This place was featured in the local paper. I love Vietnamese food and was not impressed with another place in town that opened recently. The place is squeaky clean and impressively we'll run. Their signature green mint pho is the best I have had outside of Vietnam and the Bon mi sub was delicious. This is not a place for a romantic or leisurely dinner because of the sterile decor, but a great place to grab lunch or get take out.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Len V
“YUMMO”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Had their traditional Vietnamese banh mi sandwich and boy was delicious. I highly recommend. I also had the taro flavored boba and it was great too! Ill definitely be back.

1 Thank Maria D
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Excellent new Vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I had their VN sandwich and Pho. Both were very very good. This is a more casual restaurant in that you order at the counter and they bring it to your table. Everything is airy, light, roomy, and very clean. We loved the food and will be back soon.

As an FYI, we love VN food and have visited Vietnam twice. Great food, people, and country.

• Visited October 2013