“Got an education on sushi”
Review of Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro - MOVED

Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro
Cuisines: Sushi, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro is a modern casual/fine dining restaurant that features global cuisine and global inspired sushi rolls. The expansive menu features a selection of appetizers, salads and soups in addition to beef, poultry and seafood tapas. We continue our world tour with our "Finishing Touches" -Tiramisu "Straight Up", Crème Brûlée Flight and Mochi Ice Cream. We also offer a delicious "Just for Kids" menu for kids under 12. From our main seating dining room you will be able to enjoy our beautifully lit sushi bar. We also offer a full service full liquor bar. Enjoy the view of beautiful downtown Dunedin in our west veranda. We offer a semi-private dining area for large parties. Come and be our guest on this culinary tour around the world!
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have been eating sushi for years, but my family have turned up their nose each time I asked if they would like to try it,
I went to a grocery store and bought some California roll and had it in the fridge , first my husband tried it , then my son followed him.
My son's birthdays day is right around the corner and I asked him where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner and what he wanted he said he wanted sushi , I had a friend at work who said he had a great place to go, but my son had scoured the area for sushi and found Pisces .
well as I said I have been eating sushi for years and my son sent me Pisces website and reviews , I told my son lets go to see if it was as good as it looked , and we did .
we sat at the sushi bar , it was so pretty in the restaurant , the atmosphere was very friendly and we were ready to enjoy our dinner , this is where we met James the chef , he educated us on what sushi meant rice (not Raw fish) like most people think.he had one of his own creations and we had to try it ( swamp thing ) we also took some home to my husband ,who loved it !!
we had a delicious dinner and also had dessert . we will be going back everything was so good the staff was friendly and James knows how to take care of his customers .. see you very soon Pisces .

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Had plans to do a seafood buffet, which was closed for renovations....shoot! Plan B-Sushi. Good ole TripAdvisor sent us out to find Pisces. What a find! A jewel! Delight! Nice, stylish place in a strip mall found by our trusty Garmin! Great staff, who are so proud of their 6 months open restaurant. The menu is great with a large sushi selection, a half dozen wines, several saki choices, and other foods for the NOT SUSHI folks. Their vision is eclectic with a twist on some greek, spanish, mediterranean and more with some of the sushi rolls. And beautiful they are! Art work! And so tasty! Ya gotta go! Oh yeah....the prices are very reasonable too!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wow...we certainly were not expecting it to be this good...it's fantastic!
Some of the best sushi we've had in a long time and some of the best sushi we've ever had!
They do more than sushi, have lots to try and they have a super friendly staff.
We hope they are around for a long long time. Our 1st visit was in Oct./2013, we visit them at least once a month, if not more, each time we've left there very happy customers.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The best sushi I've had in Clearwater. The reviews and pictures I found sold me on visiting the restaurant for my Birthday. The decor is trendy modern and pleasantly moody. The service very attentive and respectful. We sat at the sushi bar, it was immaculate and the food incredibly fresh. The sushi, perfect! The usual sushi was on the menu although to a higher standard than I've tasted anywhere. But the specials exquisitely tasting! The tiramasu 'decadent'.. Simpler THE BEST sushi, superb, with a touch of Miami Beach ambiance..

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Pisces about 6 times and have never been disappointed with the experience. From the very cool twist on the appetizers to the beyond delicious sushi, I recommend it highly!!!!