“Got lifted”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
San Diego, California
“Got lifted”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Went to clearwater beach and decided to do some Watersports. Checked out the "competition" and was not satisfied. This place is the best on the beach not to mention a very convenient location right behind the hilton next to pier 60. Everything I needed and didn't know I wanted was in one place. I just wanted to parasail and jet ski and got soo much more. The jet skis were all brand new parasail guys were professional, friendly, and funny. I did the all inclusive package so I did it all ; parasailing ,waverunners, paddle boards, kayaks and even banana boats. That one got me wet but so much fun. Bobby and Nickolas were working the booth and gave me all that I needed. I'll definitely be going back again.