Review Highlights
Great company, safe, and nice crew

I scheduled a trip for one on a Thursday and the captain and dive master were great. I didn’t bring... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
realobviousreviews
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Capt. Ryan & Master Diver Seth unbelievable people!

31 MAR 2019. Great 2 Dives. #1 Ship wreck #2 small reef (lions fish, crabs, all kind of fishes... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2019
kelvinflecha

Recommended experiences in and around Clearwater
from $32.09
from $32.09
from $29.00
from $24.95
More Info
All reviews dive master dive sites captain leon hogfish scuba experience invasive species spear gun bull sharks fishing adventure these guys comfortable boat great company go fishing open water bait shop catching fish tampa area
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Good trip. The weather was questionable the week leading up to the dive. Ended up being beautiful. Dive was great. Captain Brian took us to Airplane barge then a ledge. Daria was a great dive master. Visibility wasn’t great but a Good trip over all.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

It was unfortunate that we didn’t get to dive on my first trip to try spearfishing. However, I’m still doing a rating given how honest and easy the crew and Captain TJ were to work with. We went all the way out, and when the dive master went down to check things out, he let us know that the viz was less than 5 ft. Rather than wasting our time trying to go further out or putting us in danger allowing us to drop in, Captain TJ made the call to put customers and safety over making money and called the trip. He offered to let it ride for another trip or immediate refund. Since I’m from ATL, I texted him later and he refunded my card immediately. I hope to dive with them when I’m back down over the Christmas break.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

My friends and I went scuba spearfishing with them, and they were great! They were very accommodating, even with last minute changes in gears needs. The crew was very friendly, knowledgeable and helped us novice spearfisherman have a great time! I will definitely return for more fun.

NOTE: Spearfishing is recommended for more advanced divers!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Went to the clearwater wreck. There were about 8 bull sharks, we saw dolphins on the way to the location but they seemed to have left before we got in the water. Water was clear about 40ft visibility. Group was relaxed and fun.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful day diving with Captain TJ and dive master Drew. Both dive sites made for easy and fun diving. I liked that my husband and I could go on our own and dive at our own pace. I felt that safety was a priority which made me be able to relax. I get easily seasick but for some reason the marine bean bag seat kept it from happening. 125 dives and the most comfortable and only one with absolutely no stomach issues. Thank you 2 Shea!

Date of experience: June 2018