“Great fish and chips for the money.”
Review of Pickles Plus

Pickles Plus
Ranked #130 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Corned Beef & Pastrami Reubens, Pressed Cubans, Stuffed Wraps, Philly Steak Hoagies, Juicy Burgers, Crisp Salads, Homemade Soups! Everything at Pickles Plus is fresh and made to order. Home of the almost world famous Hot Joey Hoagie & featuring Boars Head Products & vast array of daily specials. We take pride in serving great food to great people with fast, friendly service, for over 25 years!
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have eaten here before several times, getting their sandwiches, and the food has always been very good and the service excellent. On this occasion, I got dinner takeout of their Fish & Chips. When I got home, I could not believed the generous portions for the meal. The fish was cod and was fried perfectly. The taste was just excellent and the crust was golden brown and perfect. The fries were also perfectly cooked, flavorful, and not too salty. The cole slaw was also really good and the meal came with a good tartar sauce. As it turned out, there was enough food in the one order to feed both me and my wife. Most of the items on the menu are $10 or less with the fish and chips coming in at 8.99. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is plenty of parking and also outside dining on their patio. I will definite try this meal again in the future. The restaurant has a very extensive menu with something for everyone's taste.

1  Thank jfewell2016

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We go to Pickles Plus about one a week. They have great dinner specials & the prices are completely reasonable for our family of 3. It's reminiscent of diners & they have a great selection for all tastes. The girls who serve are eager to please & remember their regular customers.

1  Thank SandySandmeyer
Reviewed April 4, 2014

On our monthly "try a new restaurant" outing, we were very pleased with the food, service and the reasonable prices. My husband had the all you can eat fish fry dinner and the waitress was always there with more hot fish without my husband having to ask. Food was hot and served promptly. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank PackerJoJo13
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My office orders from here pretty regularly. The food is very good and always fresh. The hot Joey sandwich is soooo good. Plus their cheesesteak sandwiches are very good as well. I cannot comment on the decor or ambiance as I've never actually ate there but the takeout is very good.

1  Thank Janine R
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Service was really quick even though there was a crowd. Food was delicious. Soup was served piping hot even though the had already sold out of my favorite Split Pea soup. The four of us each had something different and it was all good. They even serve Dr. Brown's soda!

1  Thank Jeannie P