“Classic Sports Bar and Restaurant / Good Food”

Varsity Club Sports Bar and Grille
Ranked #196 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: VARSITY CLUB SPORTS BAR is a Family Owned and Operated Restaurant and Sports Bar, featuring the Best Boneless Wings in Tampa Bay and mouth watering Burgers & Fries. It is a Family Owned and Operated Restaurant and Sports Bar. Offers an All American Cafe style Menu that caters to Sports Fans who Enjoy Fun with Friends and Family. VARSITY CLUB SPORTS BAR is also known as The BEST Packer Bar outside of Green Bay!
Clearwater, Florida
“Classic Sports Bar and Restaurant / Good Food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a no frills classic sports bar. Large variety of food at good prices. Video games, pool, and trivia available. Great family location. Very large and open restaurant.

Visited July 2012

Clearwater, Florida
“Fun family place to go for fun to watch the big game or sing karaoke”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Fun family place to go to watch a good sports game or sing karaoke.Its def a 100% sports fan haven. Not for girly girls that dont like to hundred men shouting for their fav team during a game. Many coaches from all age groups and leagues come here with their teams and families after games to eat and hangout. Familes can sing together on friday nights. You'll see age ranges from 3 to 82 singing everything from lollypop,tim mcgraw, to celine dion and Neil Diamond. Everyone has fun and some singers will blow my mind. Alot of true local talent walks in this place. You might see your neighbor or teacher up there one night and their voice shock you lol. It's great! Very fun place for seniors to come sing,eat,and feel welcome. I love that they're so accommodating to kids and older folks because I have both in my life. It's a nice local place all ages can come gater together with friends,family and have good time.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank mybrokersteph
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“wonderful experience every time”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was just there with my family on Friday 05/18/12. We found our table and were waited on right away. We had a very friendly server. We didn't have to ask for anything. My kids were playing the fun video games they have and when they got back to the tables they had refills on their drinks and the first ones weren't even gone yet. We order the Patriot and it was wonderful. We go there often and have yet to have a bad expeirence. I am not sure of some of these reviews being that everytime I have been there they have had big groups and I have never felt neglected. As a matter of fact there was a graduation party the same night that my server happened to be waiting on and we all received great attention. I would reccommend this to my friends and in fact have. I will keep going back based on my personal experience.

• Visited May 2012
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Bad service and kaotic environment”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I normally love going here but lately the service has been less that wonderful.. The server that we had seemed more interested in the bigger table than us and never asked us if we needed anything else or refills, we even had toddlers with us! The manager actually snapped his fingers at our waitress to hurry up and bring the big table their food! I am going to do my best to go to other places other than here!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Banana427
“My favorite family pub”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We go here all the time, I LOVE all their food, huge menu. Lots of TV's,
All sports are on here. LONG tables for big groups, many games and pool table.
Full Bar. MANY families go here all the time