“Never a bad bite”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Awesome amounts of good food. For breakfast, their omelets are huge! Plus, not like you need it, they give you a few sweet rolls (for free) while you wait, and a baggie if you want to take them home.
Tried a sandwich the other day and it was also huge. The prices are the same you pay all over but you get so much more. The waitresses are very nice and attentive. They are so busy they are almost at a run!

There are newer reviews for Lenny's Restaurant

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Been going here off and on for years. Finally decided to write a review. This place is an excellent joint for breakfast. The food is diner-Esk, and there is always a good sized crowd. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I reviewed Lenny's a couple of years ago after having an incredible breakfast experience there. I go to Clearwater for Spring Training almost every year, and Lenny's was high on my list of places to revisit. Nobody is more upset than I am to have to say I was greatly disappointed.
Although it was not as busy as I have seen in the past, the service was less than average. The basket of danish did not taste fresh and the omelets tasted like they had been :waiting" too long to be brought to the table. Sometimes "stuff" happens in restaurants (my husband works in one), so every place deserves another chance. My sister ate at Lenny's about a week later, and was totally disappointed as well. It pains me to say all this, and I will try again next spring. Keeping my fingers crossed!

2  Thank rascalNewYorkCity
Reviewed March 29, 2014

For all the times we've been to spring training in Clearwater and heard about Lenny's, we'd never gone until this past visit. As probably any Phillies fan especially will tell you, it's a must experience. We waited about 45 minutes on a game day to be seated, but once inside, service was quick and efficient. The place is decked out in Phillies regalia. So many items on the menu, it's almost impossible to choose! My husband and I each received a basket of their phenomenal pastries (and yes, the cheese bread is to die for), and we received bags to take home the leftovers (which we enjoyed the following morning in our hotel with cups of coffee/tea). The servings are plentiful, and it's definitely a fun place to enjoy a meal. We will certainly return on our next visit, and we're only sorry we didn't make it sooner!

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Very close to Bright House Field. Phillies Phan. Waited a few minutes to sit, no problem. Waited 45+ minutes for breakfast foods, BIG PROBLEM. No discount on check! Others around us sat after us and got food before us. Waitress didn't notice? Would rate very good but for the service.