“Must Stop”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Don't be put off by the crowds. The waits are not long. Basic rule - If you can park, you can get in quickly. Great breakfast, wonderful atmosphere. Extra busy during March. You CANNOT walk away hungry.

There are newer reviews for Lenny's Restaurant

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Finally got to have a late breakfast (11 am). Even though there was a wait to get a table, we walked in and got two seats at the counter. What a treat to have a waitress that is so attentive in such a busy place. The food was great, I had a bacon, spinach and tomato omelet with hash browns and a biscuit (delicious). Get your extra danish to go if you can't finish them.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I heard this place was a must visit for any Philadelphia Phillies fan; however, I am no Phillies fan and I still believe it is a must visit. There is so much to see and do in the restaurant that everyone will be amused and entertained - baseball memorabilia, balloon animal creations, a spider that climbs up and down as doors open and close, etc. In addition, the service is great. When we arrived there were probably twenty-five people ahead of us waiting to be seated. We were told it would be a fifteen minute wait and, it was! This place does high volume as well as anywhere I have ever eaten. Last, but not least, the food is excellent. I had an omelette with corned beef that was dynamite. We also tried the waffles, breakfast sandwich, and potato pancakes. Everything was delicious. As the icing on this cake, while you await the delivery of your order, you are given a basket of pastries to snack on. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've been hearing about Lenny's for years as a place I should go when I visit Clearwater, being a transported Philadelphian, but I didn't get there until this year, and now I will be sure to go every time I'm in Clearwater. Being less than a mile away from Bright House Field, where the Phillies play during Spring Training, there are many Phillies decorations around the restaurant, and most of the staff wears Phillies shirts, and there are Phillies shirts for sale by the register. The staff is incredibly friendly, the menu is extensive, the prices are fair, and everything we ate was delicious. Expect a long wait if you come on a game day, but they move customers quickly, with many tables and fast service. A great, great, fun place to eat!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We went to Lenny's pretty much because of all the hype as "the place to go" before Phillies spring training games. It was not a disappointment! The vibe of the place is great because most everyone around spring training time is a phillies fan. We arrived around 10, and had about a 40 min wait. We were expecting a wait, so this was not bad. The pastry basket was good-we took a bunch home and they made for a nice snack. I had the eggs Benedict, and it was one of the best eggs Benedict dishes I have had. They had some great phillies spring training shirts, which made for some nice souvenir gifts. We'll be back next year for spring training for sure!