“Amazing icecream!”

Ice & Cream
Ranked #6 of 25 Dessert in Clearwater
“Amazing icecream!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I am an ice cream LOVER and I loved the ice cream I got from here.

I got a waffle bowl and a scoop of dulce del leche cheesecake and one scoop of butterscotch blast....they were amazing and the servings were way more than I expected.

Such rich icecream....very delicious!
We WILL be going back while on vacation!

1 Thank Jayson C

Des Moines, IA
“good ice cream”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

we stopped here a couple times. They have $3 shakes made w/ soft serve that were ok. Their "premium" ice cream was very good, The staff was working their tails off to please the customers, especially considering the air conditioning was not working. Would recommend getting the "real ice cream" vs the shakes.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Ice Cream shop on the beach”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We only went once but man their selection is the best. Great scoop portion and the milkshakes look amazing. If you want ice cream in some fashion stop here first and you will keep coming back!

1 Thank Scott S
Clearwater
“Homemade Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Lots of great flavors! Don't get tricked on the milkshake deal, its vanilla ice cream with toppings vs using their actual ice cream. That was disappointing but the ice cream itself was pretty good.

Visited May 2014
Pretoria, South Africa
“Kept coming back!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We tried this out and the children loved all the variety so we kept coming back - in the end I think we ate their ice-cream 4 out of 6 nights we were in Clearwater! It's not the best best ice-cream I have ever had (for that I think you need Devon or Cornish clotted cream!) but it was very good and a fab range of flavours. My daughters loved that they got to try before they bought; they also liked the wierd and wonderful flavours like Superman and Birthday Cake. A word of warning though - if you eat the blue ice-creams, your poo will be a very strange colour the next time you go!

Visited May 2014