“Good for desert”

Gelato Bello Italian Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 25 Dessert in Clearwater
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Bought gelato there several times. Lots of selections. Not sure that the price is worth the product though.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Got my coffee fix and my wife and daughter their ice cream. Both top notch! Service was excellent, not like overwhelming, but "italian friendly".

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stopped here for dessert after a bad meal at the Palm Pavilion Beachside grill & bar. Wow, lovely flavours. Go spoil yourself.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

After eating at a restaurant 3 doors down, we made our way to Gelato Bello. It was very, very good. Between the three of us, we tried four different flavors. The thing that I liked about the gelato is that they all had strong flavor. For instance, the tiramisu had plenty of amaretto. We had some earlier in the week at another establishment and it wasn't as flavorful as Gelato Bello's. They also had Italian pastries -- cannoli, tiramisu -- which we didn't try, but they sure looked good. Out of all the gelato I've eaten around the world, I would give this a 3.5 out of 5.

1  Thank de-oppresso-liber
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently came across reviews of this place here on TripAdvisor, so when we walked down Mandalay Bay I suggested we stop for a cool treat.

They offer delicious homemade gelato in a variety of flavors from fruit flavored to chocolate goodness. They even have a sugar free offering! We went during the late morning on a weekend and found ourselves to be the only patrons; however, when we walked by later in the day throughout our time in the area the place was packed with people. There was even a line out into the parking lot once.

This stuff actually taste like real gelato! I even heard the woman working speaking Italian on the phone with someone. I recommend you visit for a cool, delicious treat!

1  Thank Belle1025