“Amazing Place.”

Ranked #26 of 768 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 29, 2017

We ate here on vacation and were so impressed we went back the next day. The food is amazing (including the homemade cheesecake), the decor is interesting, and the service was excellent. It appears to be a family business. The portions were quite large. If we're near Clearwater sometime, we will make sure to visit here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed November 23, 2017

I ate there a few times on my last visit and was very pleased with the quality of food and the price. Italian at it's best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Hampton and this is just down the street. Amazing pizza! My daughters individual cheese was big! Twice the size of Pizza Hut's individual. My spinach and feta pizza was to die for. Love it! Worth a try for a lunch break from swimming

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

On vacation so we eat out most meals. We found the food delicious and not over priced. Beer and wine are available. Pizza is great. Chicken piccata was a wonderful. Give it a try.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Great food and good price. Well known for their pizza and other Italian food. Free parking on site. Great service. Had the baked spaghetti a la gondolier. Took home a piece of chocolate cake. Price was high for the dessert but when I got home I realized it would take 2 days to eat. Every time I come to Clearwater I come to this restaurant. My parents do the same.