“EXCELLENT!”

Ranked #15 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The pizza was fabulous and breakfast was great as well! The restaurant has great character or charm as well. The prices are very reasonable, too.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my parents and sister. Just 5 minutes from Pier 60, this restaurant is just delicious!!! I totally recommend it.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I am new to Gondolier maybe a year or two, get it love it don't forget Killer Sticks and quite possibly the best desserts on that side of the water.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I read wonderful reviews about the Gonolier, so I wanted to try it. It was ok, but I'm a Jersey girl. The pizza was just ok. I liked that bread sticks came with the meal and the marinara sauce with them was pretty tasty.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

After reading nice reviews my family and I paid a visit.

Lovely starters after a shaky experience on being shown to our table.

Main courses very good and the best of all was the coconut cake after.

Good prices, nice family environment, right prices.

We would return.