“Homemade Food”

Ranked #17 of 708 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was across the street from our hotel. We ate breakfast and lunch here. The prices are very reasonable with good size portions. The pizza was fantastic. It seems to be run by a family that works from sunrise to sunset. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Great for families.

There are newer reviews for Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant

Reviewed June 11, 2014

How I wish I could review the food. The menu looked good, and we had plenty of time to make our choices.
After standing in a small line for about 10 minutes, we were seated and handed menus. That's it. That's all that happened. Because we never were able to get any other service. People all around us were getting served, but when we tried to catch the waitresses' attention, they managed to make that evasive move where they avoid eye contact or change direction. But after about 20-25 minutes of waiting, we just got up and left.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was amazing. I think a little pricey. But we did get a Large Pizza, Killer bread sticks, 2 drinks, 2 kids drinks and a piece of cheese cake for 40 dollars. I think Its a little pricey. I did have a coupon on my phone he wouldn't let me use but he did give me a 10% discount. Overall we will go back.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant may not stand out at first sight but as soon as you walk in you feel like you're welcomed by a whole family. It's a simple cozy restaurant but the food is truly outstanding. We had breakfast, lunch, dinners and take out there. We where a party of five and we all tried different things each time and absolutely everything we tried was good! They have a big menu, a impressive wine list and home made dessert that are hard to beat... I highly recommend this place to any visitors in clearwater beach :)

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We went to this based on trip advisor's recommendaton and were pleasantly surprised. Great menu, tasty food, and great service. $5 kids meal is great value and such a welcome break from getting skinned at Disney.