“Great food, great service”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Definitely a positive dining experience! Good food, good service, clean facilities. Not right on the main drag, so a little quieter than some other places. Easy to find, and did I mention the food was really good? Great pizza!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

998 - 1,002 of 1,499 reviews

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My family ate here one night for dinner during our Easter vacation. Food was very good, service was great and the prices were fair. Look for a coupon in area publications. Will return and recommend. Enjoy.

1  Thank lilsorrel
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Every time we visit this area, we eat here. This time, my daughter had the calzone, my aunt had the antipasta and I had the Margarita pizza. All three were delicious. The waiter, I didn't get his name, but he was wonderful! Honestly, it was the dining experience we had out of the 4 restaurants we visited on this trip. The house dressing on the antipasta was phenomenal - wish it would've traveled well enough to get it on the plane. I asked the waiter and he said it was made in house - so very good. The only drawback was the smoking on the patio. Shouldn't be allowed - that is why I gave the atmosphere a 3 star. Great food, great service!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Based on previous comments, we thought we would be 'wowed', but just found the food to be OK. We aren't 'picky or fussy eaters' so feel we give a fair and reasonable rating. I had the lobster stuffed ravioli and it tasted more like canned crab stuffed ravioli. My husband had the Calzone and it was just OK. Neither of us would order those again and probably won't return. Hope others have better experience, but our food dining experience doesn't have us rushing to return. Staff were friendly and restaurant was clean.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We walked into the restaurant for breakfast the other morning and before we sat down to eat we were treated rudely and given a major attitude Now if you ask me it is counter productive to be rude to the people that are your bread and butter. I have absolutely no tolerance for rude people that are in the service business

My entire family walked out instantly!!!!!

They do not care about the customer. DONT EAT HEAR!!!!