“Always Good”

Ranked #17 of 707 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We have been coming to Clearwater Beach for 11 years. We always visit the Gondolier several times during our stay. We love having breakfast outside on the porch. We think they have one of the best breakfasts on the beach. The service and food is always excellent. Dinner outside is also very good. All in all, the Gondolier is a great place ti eat.

There are newer reviews for Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just spent 5 days in Clearwater, FL, and this restaurant was much, much better than most of the others. Family atmosphere but excellent food, and everybody was happy! Extensive menu, and everything was done very nicely.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I ate here three times on a one week trip. The hot wings were maybe the best I have ever had. The pizza was really good too! I tried the gluten free was even better than I was expecting. Easy to order online.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Dinner was great. I had a "Gondolier Calzone which was served with a mainara sauce - done just the way it should be. My wife had the Chicken Scaepariello with a small house salad. Very good too. Our server was excellent, he knew the menu, suggested perfectly, with a light sense of humor, which adds to the eating experience. Very good. We will return!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Whenever on Clearwater Beach, this is a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great, consistent, value priced meals. We love it.

1  Thank ivyontheverge