“What a great restaurant!!!”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 707 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I'm very particular wnen it comes to my Italian food...of course I'm Italian...I cannot tell you how wonderful the food was at the Gondolier and the servers were polite, friendly and right on target..I would recommend this restaurant to anyone...as a matter of fact, I live in the Largo area and am planning on going back here many, many more times...and it's reasonably priced. This is a diamond of a restaurant...Ciao!

There are newer reviews for Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food very cheap, polite nice servers enjoyable meal, was very quiet think it's the time of year. Gteat if tour staying on the south part of the island

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We happened to be near here when it was lunchtime and decided to try them. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the food is fresh and wonderful. The price is quite reasonable and the portions are large.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We arrive in Sand Key early and couldn't get into our hotel room so we decided to eat lunch here because it was right across the street. It was about 2 pm and the place was busy, but not overly crowded. The server was friendly and efficient. We ordered an antipasto salad and a sausage pizza. They were both wonderful! Later, when it was time for dinner, a ferocious thunderstorm occurred, with rain so intense that driving was unsafe, so we decided to go back to Gondolier (embarrassing, I know!). We had a different server, but he too was friendly, knowledgeable about the menu, and quite attentive. My husband ordered the Chicken Parm dinner ($11.99) and I got a sausage and cheese calzone ($7.24) and 2 draft beers ($2.99 each). Everything tasted great! My only complaint is that we didn't have time to go back for breakfast! :)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Huge menu with everything from sandwiches to steak meals. Great service, and quite affordable for a family outing. They give 10% discount for nearby hotels' guests.