“Average Italian.”

Ranked #16 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The food was not amazing or wonderful like some of the reviews. It was good nothing I would crave, but it was not bad. The pizza was so so. The lasagna was was quite good. The service was good. The cheese sticks we not very good neither was the salad. I would not go back. I will try another Italian restaurant.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Food was fresh. I ordered take out and the wait was not long. I had one of the best calzones I ever had. My son had Calamari which he loved. Large portions. Very tasty.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Just had lunch at this place. Wonderful! Great food, fast service, large portions. Priced right.
I would go back again tomorrow

Reviewed August 29, 2013

my husband and i had carried out food before on our trips to clearwater beach and were satisfied with the food enough to take our whole family to eat in on a recent vacation to the area.what a disappointment.the food we had dining in was just ok,i wondered why the server was so inattentive,i found out when i got the check.for a party of six they automatically add 18 percent gratuity.the server did not earn that large of a tip.i will not return in the future.

1  Thank Nancy G
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Ate at this restaurant this evening. Great, friendly service by David. Food great value for money and the kids didn't have the usual chicken strips! Enjoyed the taste of Italy and our men had the 10 inch pizza as recommended by David. Good all round experience.