“Delicious food!”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I ate here alone, traveling on business. So good! I had a combination type plate, they adjusted the plate to meet my dietary needs. Service was food and dessert - I cannot recommend the baklava cheese cake highly enough. Skip chains and beer joints - this is the real deal!

• Visited February 2013

• Czech first
New York
“Decent food- POOR service”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on the recommendation of a local and before you read this know that we are from NY & have HIGH standards for Italian food .
Sat down for about 10 minutes before anyone came over. Waitress said she would be right with us and we still waited. When she finally came over she proceeded to tell us how she was new and had no idea about anything on the menu. Be advised this an Italian/Greek restaurant. Ordered tortellini, kids had a small pizza (6 small slices) & my husband a gyro. Waitress came back 3 different times to check on different things re: our order. We got our salads that were kind of soggy and then it was almost 45 minutes before we got our food. Yes it was crowded but that is a little ridiculous - thank goodness I have awesome children ! I can't say the same for the screaming kids around us . All in all we were hungry and the food was at least filling, it was close to our hotel but I would not go there again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LeeAnn1641
Newcastle
“The Best!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the best italian restaurant in Clearwater Beach. Its always busy and serves great food. Its fantastic value for money and I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Average Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stopped here on the fly for lunch. We had a large pizza, steak sandwich, and colazione. The pizza was pretty plain and had little cheese to hold it together. The steak sandwich and colazione were average. The meal was around $50 with a tip. The waitress was very attentive to our needs and did a good job.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank RaysFans4
Taylor Mill, Kentucky, United States
“Poor Management”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Was advised to eat here by a local. Was very impressed by the menu selection but that's as far as it went. I ordered Calamari and it was tough, chewy and strung all together. My parents ordered Chicken Marsala (which is nothing at all like Olive Garden's). They took literally two bites and couldn't finish. The beef sauce looked store bought and very unpleasant I didn't even want to try it. When our server (who was very nice) seen that they didn't enjoy her meal, she volunteered to contact the manager to see about taking it off the bill. We waited for him for 10 minutes to find out he was on a phone call with his Father, and would be "right out after". Our waitress then came back out and said "He told me to offer you dessert, sorry". What poor customer service. To not even face your unsatisfied customers. Needless to say, we declined the offer!

• Visited June 2013