“Great Dinner and Breakfast”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 691 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Great Dinner and Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our table of eight had a little of everything Italian (although they also have Mediterranean) and we all raved about how great it was. Prices we very fair- about $10 a meal. Desert was heavenly! We were so pleased and went back for breakfast- about $7 a meal. VERY good I would highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013

• Czech first
Madawaska, Maine
“FAST Delivery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family had a large order somewhat late one night and it arrived within 20 minutes! I've never had pizza arrive so fast!

London, United Kingdom
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great value for money, friendly staff, speedy service and the pizzas were amazing, would recommend to families

Yorkshire ,England
“Great value and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Fantastic pizza and varied Italian menu ,quick service by very friendly staff.
Authentic Italian meals at great value prices .
also had take away pizza which was excellent

Mount Pleasant, Iowa
“Best pizza on Clearwater Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We visited Gondolier in 2011 when we took a family trip to Clearwater Beach. It was delicious then & we went twice that trip. I didn't leave a review, as I'm terrible about making time to do so, but this time I felt that I had to.
This trip was just my aunt and I going for a girl's getaway weekend. Our flight was late arriving and the owner of the condo we were staying at told us only a couple of places would be open and named Gondolier as one. I remembered the name from our previous trip & it was decided. We ordered a ham & pineapple pizza for delivery and it came quickly! Needless to say there were no leftovers. I don't know what kind of cheese they use for their pizza but it makes all the difference. We loved it so much we ordered it again the next night.
I'm hoping to take another family vacation to Clearwater Beach yet this year and Gondolier will definitely be on our list of eateries!

Visited April 2013