“Best fried calamari I ever had!”
Review of Post Corner Pizza

Post Corner Pizza
Ranked #36 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Best fried calamari I ever had!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a very nice restaurant in the heart of Clearwater... They have the best fried calamari I ever had! Their menu is very extensive.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We visited here twice because it was so close to our hotel. The first time I got the grouper sandwich and it wasn't very fresh and my husband and son had the cheeseburgers that were just okay. My daughter had the kids pasta and it was really good. Our server seemed very disinterested and wasn't friendly at all, but he got our order right and brought it out quickly. I am giving it 4 stars really just because of how good their pizza is. On our second visit, we just picked up a couple pizzas and brought it back to our hotel (service still wasn't very friendly), but the pizza was amazing! If we are in the area again we will definitely go back just for the pizza--it was good enough to overlook the crabby employees!

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Good food & service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

What a great place for wonderful food and service. The waiter did an outstanding job with our group of 16 people. Everyone really enjoyed their food. The pizza was delicious. Just got the 10" pizza and it was plenty. We would definitely go back to the place to try out other items on their menu. The dessert case looked delicious but was too full to try any. Wish I had taken some home.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Read some great reviews on here so I thought we would try it out. Nothing to complain about-service and food was great. Enjoyed our time here. Thank you.

Newnan, Georgia, United States
“Wonderful - great value - friendly!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great food, great service! The staff was able to accommodate my vegan lifestyle. Without a question the staff made us feel welcome and comfortable. Food was reasonable and delicious!

Visited June 2014