“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We came here on a cold and windy march afternoon. Got a table right away. Service was great. I ordered a gyro. It was awesome! Tasted just like in Greece. Side salad was very yummy too! My parents don't eat Greek, so they were happy to see pizza on the menu. They said it was very good. Thanks for the great lunch!

There are newer reviews for Post Corner Pizza

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I am writing this post months after visiting this restaurant because we are making plans for our next visit to Clearwater, although why I didn’t rant about its virtues earlier I don’t know!

We are traveling around Florida on our trip and decided to visit Clearwater again and pizza here is high on our list of reasons to visit - quite simply the best pizza I have ever had!

Great service, great food and beautiful beach views – doesn’t get much better than that!

I felt that if one of the reasons we are visiting an area is to eat at a specific restaurant that needed a special Tripadvisor post!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

food/service were great, the veal sub was pleasantly tasty as I never had a veal sub, server was nice, can't remember his name but he was good

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Big menu - meals, sandwiches, Greek food, Italian and more. They also have a good breakfast. Eggs benedict is really food. We walk there from our hotel.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Nothing special but if you want Greek or pizza a good stop to go to. The server was a very nice girl who checked on us a lot. I would go back if I was craving Greek.

Been to Post Corner Pizza? Share your experiences!