“good, but not great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

went with the family and kids. kids had spaghetti which was good, but not awesome. I had Greek salad with chicken which was also good, but not spectacular. they had fast service and it was an easy walk from the hotel.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Nine of us was there in a busiest time of the day, we we're seated in the 10 minutes. Service was just ok but food excellent.
Pricing could be little lower.
Services could be little better (never got my drink refile) even after my bill was $200+
Will be back.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

As a local, I often eat at the Post Corner Pizzeria. All their meals are good and so are the prices. The server always makes sure you have a full cup of coffee. I have been there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and never had a bad experience!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I visit this family restaurant located across the beach every time I'm in Clearwater Beach. If the weather is warm I always sit on the outside deck facing the ocean. I also always order the pizza with pepperoni and Greek olives. It is delicious. This is a great place for families because the menu has many different choices.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ordered "Greek" shrimps and was very happy with the food. It came with a fresh and crispy salad with original topping. Good service too.