“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was awesome and service was great. Delicioso. Burgers salads and whatever. Menu is large and cooks are quick.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place has been a mainstay along the beach for decades. There pizza is good. Served on elevated pizza plates and cut in squares. A little grease provides a good taste. A little too doughy for me however. Good ambience in the restaurant. First time I went to the Post Corner was in the 1970's as a kid. Fond memories. Was ran by a Greek gentlemen who was a no nonsense manager - always barking orders to his wait staff. He is gone but the food is still pretty good.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We were walking along the street just looking for something different and although this restaurant said pizzeria the little print said Greek and the blue and white decor immediately hinted even more at the Greek cuisine. I had ordered the gyro platter and my boyfriend had the chicken kabob. The Greek salad was fantastic and came with the meal. The service was good but we were on the vacation and speed never really bothered us with the beach in view. My gyro was crispy and tzatiki fresh. My boyfriend kabob was sooo good. The rice was flavorful and went perfect with all the elements of the meal. Price was excellent especially for this area, and as I looked at the others guests plate everything looked and smelled so good there! Go if you get a chance.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Disappointing service. We followed another family in Andy went through the wrong gate. The waitresses first words were, you have come in the wrong way but I'll let you sit! No smile. We sat and then an older gentlemen literally flung the menus on our table and muttered enjoy! We were debating leaving and another waitress came up and asked for our drink orders, she was really smily and friendly. My daughter and Wife had pasta and meatballs which were really bland and mediocre, but I had the steak which was lovely. View was amazing of the sunset but we wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went here for breakfast and dinner during our stay locally - both were really nice, really fresh food, cooked to perfection, staff really friendly and great service.

This place was packed every time we went past, so its obviously not just us who think this!

the location is great too, just accross the road from Clearwater Beach, and a short walk to the pier and main marina area.

Well worth a visit for good value, good service, good food.

Been to Post Corner Pizza? Share your experiences!