“Just okay...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I like that this is a quick place to get a bite, but had to say I was extremely turned off by the dead bugs on the window sill I noticed as I was eating. Then you start to look around and realize the place isn't very clean at all. The restrooms on the public beach are cleaner than the ones in this place. Toilet paper littered the floor. It was just gross and I was sorry I ate there and will not again.

There are newer reviews for Post Corner Pizza

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The service was very good at this restaurant where we went for breakfast, but the eggs were somewhat greasy and my sausage patties were overcooked and tough.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Found this resturant while on a day trip to Clearwater and have to say it was one of the best meals we had on out trip to Florida. We were a large group (13) and the staff dealth well with this, which proved a challenge to other resturants.
As a group we order a range of things including burgers, pizza and greek food and everyone seemed very happy with quality and portions on offer. I had some greel food which was excellent, then it is greek owned so I guess it should be!
What made it stand out, and is possibly a reflection on the state on dining in the Kissamee area was that it wasn't part of a chain and we did feel at any stage like we were being handled in a corporate process.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Braught my children to this restaraunt on a visit to clearwater . Menu easy to order from .Nothing to fancy .HUGE PORTIONS . Refilable drinks . Lovely staff although are very busy . Will come again :)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I ate breakfast here. It was nice. When the waitress brought my check she said the credit card machine was broken. I planned to pay cash anyway, but she should have said that up front since many folks pay with plastic rather than cash these days.
I would eat here again.

Been to Post Corner Pizza? Share your experiences!