“Good Value and Great Food”
Review of Post Corner Pizza

Post Corner Pizza
Ranked #37 of 696 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Value and Great Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Found this place as we were walking the Beach Walk in Clearwater. Features Greek and Italian food. The service was quick and the food was better than expected. Prices are very reasonable for a "vacation" spot. Ordered a small greek salad and it was delicious and quite large. The huge slab of feta cheese was outstanding. We also had the gyro, pizza and steak & cheese sub. All were tasty. If you are in the area, definately give Post Corner Pizza try, you won't be sorry.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Kissimmee, Florida
“Thirty years of consistency.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had my first Post Corner Pizza as a boy over 30 years ago, in their other location in Darien Ct, and in Clearwater over 20 years ago. I can say one thing, this place is consistent, consistent, consistent.
Pizza is amazing! I think best I've ever had, and I've never, ever had to send a thing back to the kitchen.

• Visited January 2013
florida
“Love the Grecian Pizza”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have eaten her numerous times over the last few years and have only had the Grecian pizza which I think is just heavenly. Thin crust, tomatoes, spinach, couple types of cheeses. Love sitting out on the porch and watching the sunset over the Gulf.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank rainforest5
Peotone
“Dinner out”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was surprised and happy with the look and feel of this resturaunt. The Pizza was really good and I was happy with our choice.. Esp. since we had never been there before. Its worth it!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank JoSuIL
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Best Pizza in Clearwater”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had read the reviews left in our rental condo for Post Corner Pizza. It was all true. We ate outside on the porch for our lunch. We both got a small salad and pizza. It really is wonderful pizza. Only down side to eating outdoors is the little birds like to help themselves..I am assuming they have found this to be a buffet..food from other diners that had left and silly people feeding them... The service was pretty good...had to ask for drinks again...maybe it's because it was lunch or we were outside...I don't know. But the food is really good. We loved our pizza and took all the rest in stride...after all we were on vacation no where to be...just sitting beach side having pizza.

• Visited June 2012