“Good food and service”

Chiang Mai Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #280 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Taste of Thailand! Best Sushi in Clearwater!!!
“Good food and service”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We have eaten here several times and the food is consistently fresh and flavorful. The service is unpretentious and polite. I wish they were located away from downtown Clearwater as the evil scientology cult is just a block away.

• Visited November 2012

Belleair Beach, FL
“We Like It”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was shocked when I read some of the reviews about this restaurant. We have always had good experiences. We have never had a Groupon to use so I can't comment on their policy. We ate there last night, the service was good. We had appetizers (combo platter and steamed dumplings), sushi and entrees from the menu. The duck dish was cooked to perfection, duck was juicy and sauced just right. My husband had a seafood dish that he loved. I had a speciality sushi roll- think it was Crunchy Krab or something like that- and a veggie tempura roll. I had never ordered from the sushi menu and should have only ordered one roll because they are exceptionally large. Since I'm not a fan of leftover sushi I had to leave some which I hated because it was sooo good.

• Visited June 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Service?”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Unpleasant experience. Wait time long. Food was not correct. Would not reccomend.

Visited May 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I've only gone for lunch, but I go at least once every three months. What I really like is the decor and consistency of the atmosphere and flavors. It's always nice when you find a nice restaurant that you like, the food delivers, the atmosphere delivers and when you return, you are happy it's still has the same goodness.

Visited November 2011
Clearwater, Florida
“Forced to order off Dinner menu to use a groupon”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Had a groupon to use. Only restriction was that you must dine in and cannot be used for specials or fourth Fridays. Restaurant would not let us order off the lunch menu. So it cost us $10 more but it cost them a customer and who knows how many people will read this. Food did not taste good after this experience. They also have signs up in the dining area stating that they may choose to impose a 15% tip for parties of less than five regardless of the service. 20% for parties of five or more. Regardless of Service? That tells me that service must be an issue for this restaurant. Blah.....

• Visited March 2012