“My my my what great dining!”
Review of Island Way Grill

Island Way Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Way Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New York City, New York
“My my my what great dining!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

the food is DELICIOUS. had the steak and it was cooked to perfection. girlfriend had the grouper and loved it. the "wedge" salad was also fantastic. desert was phenomenal. reasonable prices. waitress was awesome. what more can u ask for? MUST GO!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rbtwo4

• Polish first
Nottingham
“Great location and service”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My niece made the reservation after her dad asked her to fix up a brunch reservation for all of us as we headed back from Orlando. So Grandma,Grandpa,daughter, grandson and Great Aunt and Uncle make up an eclectic group.

Service from Rick out on the deck was excellent: he recommended 2 really good wines for us to acompany brunch.

Lot of variety for brunch: raw section, carving station, salads breakfast staples, desserts - plenty to satisfy the curious and all excellent quality.

We enjoyed it so much we made reservations for dinner next week as we left.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 737av8tor
Dunedin, Florida
“Nice ambiance - review food order”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a nice-looking place to have a meal in. We went on a Wednesday evening, so it wasn't crowded. The service was good; however a glitch in communication made for a disappointing meal for myself.

It was my first time there and so I was unfamiliar with ordering. I wanted salmon en papillote, but just said salmon and was asked how I wanted it cooked and was given choices. I asked for panko crusted. The salmon had what I call refrigerator taste - which is the result of something being refrigerated for too long. The mashed potatoes were very good. It would have been helpful if the waitress, who knows the menu, had asked which salmon dish I wanted as opposed to how I wanted it cooked.
The other food ordered was OK - scallops appetizer (comes with 3 Scallops), grouper florentine, and beef fillets with bacon. All food presentation was beautiful. Coffee and chocolate ice cream was good, too.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank mimjoe
Los Angeles, California
“Always on my dining list”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Can't beat this place for early bird dinners... most items 2 for $25 before 5:30 pm. We always make it point to eat early to save a few $$$. The menu options and quality are very consistent. Have not been disappointed yet and have eaten here a half dozen times. This is a must try.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank crzycalifornialady
Bremen, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been there for dinner, invited by the supplier. Great choice!
In front of the open kitchen are showcases for the fresh seafood. Quite impressive glass 'wine cellars' at the entrance and (more or less) in the center area.
The service was good and intently. Great Key Lime Pie!

• Visited February 2013