“One of a kind place...”
Review of Island Way Grill

Island Way Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Island Way Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant is incredibly versatile. You can dine inside...a wonderful setting with subdued but adequate lighting. Eat at the sushi and raw bar or dine outside on a large deck overlooking the water. Most of their dishes have an asian flair but most people should be able to find something to eat here. They have complimentary valet parking and its worth eating here just to see it. The food is well prepared, I had a top sirloin steak and spiny lobster. Steak was cooked to order and the lobster was not overcooked. It is a little pricey but worth every penny. We had eaten there before and were not disappointed upon our return.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

best stone crab claws in Tampa area-fresh, large, cold. Interesting customer group-some conference types, a number of casually dressed people who did not look like the typical customer for this type of restaurant.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The ambiance is very nice. I enjoyed sitting outside very much.
The food on the other hand was terrible. But I would recommend going to this place for the Atmosphere just not the food.

1  Thank traveling-couple95
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We are staying on Clearwater Beach and stumbled upon this place in the day whilst looking for a supermarket. Because the setting looked so impressive we thought we'd give it a try and booked for that evening. The menu choice was excellent, my wife loves sushi so we shared Florida Rolls for starters which was excellent. I had a steak which was huge and cooked to perfection whilst my wife had Sea bass which was the thickest piece I have ever seen. Polished off with a fantastic desert I would highly recommend this place as we will no doubt be going back a couple more times during our trip. (English Foodies).

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had the early bird meal and it was a great value. Sat out by the water. Food was great and so was the service. Very nice restaurant that I for sure would return to.